- Course unit code:
- Course unit title:
- Seminar of Bachelor Project
- Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:
- seminar – 4 hours weekly (on-site method)
- Credits allocated:
- Recommended semester:
- Biotechnológia – bachelor (full-time, attendance method), 6. semester
- Level of study:
- Prerequisites for registration:
- Assesment methods:
- Students work on their projects related to the topic of the bachelor thesis during the semester. They draw up reports in electronic or printed form, and present the results. Students are evaluated for the project development and achievement of the aims. The evaluation is done in accordance with the study rules of the STU.
- Learning outcomes of the course unit:
- Students know the current methods and procedures for dealing with the thesis topic have systematic knowledge of the issues studied. They are able to classify different approaches, they can analyze the possibilities of their application and development and they are able to evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of different approaches.
- Course contents:
- Study of literature, the definition of basic problems and methods of solving problems studied, written elaboration of the project - developing the initial essay on the state of learning (approaches, theoretical basis, principles, application possibilities, critical evaluation).
- Language of instruction:
- Slovak, English
- The teachers are all supervisors in the study programme; therefore they are not listed individually. All supervisors teach in Slovak or English language. Recommended literature relates to the topic of the bachelor dissertation thesis.
- Assessed students in total:
A 85.1 %
B 12.8 %
C 2.1 %
D 0 %
E 0 %
FX 0 %
- Name of lecturer(s):
- M. Bakošová, M. Furka (2019/2020 – Winter)
M. Bakošová (2018/2019 – Winter)
- Course supervisor:
- doc. Ing. Monika Bakošová, CSc.
- Last modification:
- 19. 9. 2019