1.Significance and tasks of the human resource management.
2.The analysis of labour activities and posts.
3.Recruitment and the choice of employees.
4.Labour recruitment and adaptation processes.
5. Employee appraisal.
6. The remuneration of employees.
7. Education, the improvement of personal skills and the retraining of employees.
8. Working conditions.
9. The style of management and its selected psychological aspects.
10. Theory and management of the working motivation.
11. Strategic human resource management.
12. International human resource management.
13. Human resource management in terms of Slovak legislation.
Institute of Information Engineering, Automation and Mathematics was established in 1.1.2006 from two departments: Department of Information Engineering and Process Control and Department of Mathematics.