- Course unit code:
- Course unit title:
- Bachelor's Thesis
- Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:
- thesis, state examination – 10 hours weekly (on-site method)
- Credits allocated:
- Recommended semester:
- Biotechnológia – bachelor (full-time, attendance method), 6. semester
Chemical Engineering – bachelor (full-time, attendance method), 6. semester
Chemistry, Medical Chemistry and Chemical Materials – bachelor (full-time, attendance method), 6. semester
Potraviny, výživa, kozmetika – bachelor (full-time, attendance method), 6. semester
Process Control – bachelor (full-time, attendance method), 6. semester
- Level of study:
- Prerequisites for registration:
- Assesment methods:
- Elaboration of the thesis, submitting of the bachelor thesis in the printed and/or electronic records, defence of the bachelor thesis, professional discussion to the bachelor thesis. The resulting rating will be the average rating of the individual parts. Rating will be done under study rules of the Slovak University of Technology.
- Learning outcomes of the course unit:
- The students can creatively solve problems related to the specified topic. They can do literature search and read and understand the available technical literature in Slovak and English. They are able to apply the knowledge acquired during their studies. They can plan and execute experiments. They are able to evaluate the achievements and make conclusions. They can prepare a written documentation of solving the problem and the results obtained. The students are able to defend their results.
- Course contents:
Specification of the topic of the bachelor thesis.
Study of the available literature and processing of information from the literature.
The choice of the theoretical approach to solving the problem and planning experiments.
Realization of experiments and evaluation of the results.
Writing of the final thesis.
Defence of the bachelor thesis.
- Language of instruction:
- Slovak, English
- Responsible teacher is the guarantor of the study programme. All teachers can supervise the final thesis; therefore they are not listed individually. All supervisors provide instruction in Slovak or English language. Recommended literature relates to the topic of the final thesis.
- Assessed students in total:
A 73.6 %
B 17.8 %
C 6.2 %
D 1.2 %
E 1.0 %
FX 0.2 %
- Name of lecturer(s):
- M. Bakošová (2018/2019 – Winter)
- Course supervisor:
- doc. Ing. Monika Bakošová, CSc.
- Last modification:
- 15. 7. 2021
Department of Information Engineering and Process Control