Learning outcomes of the course unit:
Using numerical method to solutions of technical problems. The software MATLAB and its abilities.
Prerequisites for registration:
- introduction to Software MATLAB
- numerical solution of linear and non linear equations and treir systems
- numerical interpolation and regression
- numerical solution of diferential ordinary and their systems
- numerical solution of partial diferential equations
- numerical integration
Recommended or required reading:
VARGA, Š. – ŠABO, M. – POSPÍCHAL, J. Matematika III: Matematická štatistika a numerické metódy. Bratislava : STU v Bratislave FCHPT, 2003. 202 s. ISBN 80-227-1840-8.
Planned learning activities and teaching methods:
2 hours per week
Assesment methods and criteria:
Language of instruction:
Institute of Information Engineering, Automation and Mathematics was established in 1.1.2006 from two departments: Department of Information Engineering and Process Control and Department of Mathematics.