Title: Algorithms for control of processes with mass and heat transfer
- Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, Faculty of Chemical and Food
Technology, Department of Inform. Eng. and Process Control (project leader: M.
- T. Bata University in Zlín, Fakulty of AppliedInformatics (project leader:
Principal investigator from IIEAM: M. Bakošová
Scientific co-workers from IIEAM: M. Fikar, A. Mészáros, M. Kvasnica, A. Vasičkaninová, K. Vaneková, J. Závacká
Key words: robust control, uncertainty, optimisation, evolution algorithm, process control, modelling
The project is focused on development of advanced control algorithms for control of typical processes in chemical and food technologies, as e.g. heat exchangers, distillation columns, chemical reactors, etc. Control algorithm design is based on chosen robust control methods and optimal control methods. The core of the project represents development of robust control methods for systems with parametric uncertainty and of optimisation methods with evolution algorithms. Designed control algorithms, controllers and control structures will be tested via simulations and on real laboratory processes.
- Analysis of systems with parametric, dynamic and mixed uncertainty.
- Development of LMI based methods for robust stabilisation of uncertain systems using static output fedback and application on chemical processes.
- Design of robust controllers based on external mathematical models of controlled processes and application on chemical processes.
- Control of time-delay systems: robust and with synthesis in the ring of meromorph functions.
- Using of autotuning method for controller tuning.
- Development of evolution algorithms for global optimisation.
- Verifying of the algebraic mi-synthesis method on models of nonlinear systems.
- Design of a control algorithms for robust control and global optimisation.
- Design of a toolbox for robust control.
- Design of a toolbox for autotuning.
- Design of an internet modul of the toolbox for modelling of chemical processes MODELTOOL.
- Verifying of theoretical results using simulations and on laboratory processes.