- Project number:
- MC ITN 607957
- Title of the project:
- Training in Embedded Predictive Control and Optimization
- Project type:
- European Projects
- Project duration (start):
- Project duration (end):
- Principal investigator for STU:
- Miroslav Fikar
- Deepak Ingole, Michal Kvasnica
Financing: European Commission - Framework Program 7, MC ITN
Project start date: Feb 1, 2014
Persons: M. Fikar (project training manager, partner for STU), B. Rohaľ-Ilkiv, M. Kvasnica
TEMPO is an international PhD program for highly motivated young
scientists, where state-of-the-art research is combined with a
comprehensive training program. The network is funded by the European
Community’s Seventh Framework program. TEMPO addresses the needs of
European companies and society for embedded control technology, through
training on cutting edge research in the rapidly emerging
inter-disciplinary field of embedded predictive control and
Ten partners from academia and industry, as well as three associated
partners will provide a multi-national and interdisciplinary training
infrastructure, designed to equip the participating fellows with the
necessary knowledge and set of tools to pursue successful careers.
Project main page: http://www.itk.ntnu.no/tempo/
- S. Dani – D. Sonawane – D. Ingole – S. Patil: Performance Evaluation of PID, LQR and MPC for DC Motor Speed Control. Editor(s): Chanakya Jha, In 2nd International Conference for Convergence in Technology, Pune, India, IEEE, Pune, pp. 1–7, 2017.
- D. Ingole: Embedded Implementation of Explicit Model Predictive Control. IAM FCHPT STU in Bratislava, Radlinského 9, 812 37 Bratislava, 2017.
- D. Ingole – J. Drgoňa – M. Kalúz – M. Klaučo – M. Bakošová – M. Kvasnica: Model Predictive Control of a Combined Electrolyzer-Fuel Cell Educational Pilot Plant. Editor(s): M. Fikar and M. Kvasnica, In Proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Process Control, Slovak Chemical Library, Štrbské Pleso, Slovakia, pp. 147–154, 2017.
- D. Ingole – J. Drgoňa – M. Kvasnica: Offset-Free Hybrid Model Predictive Control of Bispectral Index in Anesthesia. Editor(s): M. Fikar and M. Kvasnica, In Proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Process Control, Slovak Chemical Library, Štrbské Pleso, Slovakia, pp. 422–427, 2017.
- D. Ingole – M. Kvasnica – H. De Silva – J. Gustafson: Reducing Memory Footprints in Explicit Model Predictive Control using Universal Numbers. In Preprints of the 20th IFAC World Congress, Toulouse, France, vol. 20, pp. 12100–12105, 2017.
- D. Ingole – J. Drgoňa – M. Kalúz – M. Klaučo – M. Bakošová – M. Kvasnica: Explicit Model Predictive Control of a Fuel Cell. In The European Conference on Computational Optimization, Leuven, Belgium, vol. 4, 2016.
- D. Ingole – J. Holaza – B. Takács – M. Kvasnica: FPGA-Based Explicit Model Predictive Control for Closed-Loop Control of Intravenous Anesthesia. Editor(s): M. Fikar and M. Kvasnica, In Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Process Control, Slovak Chemical Library, Štrbské Pleso, Slovakia, pp. 42–47, 2015.
- D. Ingole – M. Kvasnica: FPGA Implementation of Explicit Model Predictive Control for Closed Loop Control of Depth of Anesthesia. In Preprints of the 5th IFAC Conference on Nonlinear Model Predictive Control, pp. 484–489, 2015.
- M. Kvasnica – J. Holaza – B. Takács – D. Ingole: Design and Verification of Low-Complexity Explicit MPC Controllers in MPT3 (Extended version). 2015.
- M. Kvasnica – J. Holaza – B. Takács – D. Ingole: Design and Verification of Low-Complexity Explicit MPC Controllers in MPT3. In European Control Conference 2015, Linz, Austria, pp. 2600–2605, 2015.
- M. Kvasnica – B. Takács – J. Holaza – D. Ingole: Reachability Analysis and Control Synthesis for Uncertain Linear Systems in MPT. Editor(s): Fikar, M., In Proceedings of the 8th IFAC Symposium on Robust Control Design, Elsevier, Bratislava, Slovak Republic, no. 8, pp. 302–307, 2015.