- Project number:
- MV Ingole 1
- Title of the project:
- Predictive control of processes with fast dynamics
- Project type:
- Other projects
- Project duration (start):
- Project duration (end):
Abstract: The goal of this project is to obtain lowcost laboratory experiments for an application of fast model predictive control. It is a challenge to apply advanced control techniques to processes with high number of control inputs and short operating cycle (milisecods).
This project targets a development and application of control algorithms that were developed within VEGA project no. 1/0095/11. The purpose of the project is to create a methodology for imeplementing fast control algorithms for various programming platforms (matlab, python, c++, java, lisp).s
Planned outputs of the project are following
- control algorithms for processes with fast dynamics
- a journal publication
- a physical model of the fast laboratory function
- a laboratory process for a student thesis
Responsible person: Msc. Deepak Ingole
- J. Števek – M. Fikar: Teaching aids for laboratory experiments with AR.Drone2 quadrotor - extended version. 2016.
- J. Števek – M. Fikar: Teaching aids for laboratory experiments with AR.Drone2 quadrotor. In Preprints of the 11th IFAC Symposium on Advances in Control Education, vol. 11, pp. 236–241, 2016.