- Project number:
- APVV SK-FR-2019-0004
- Title of the project:
- Fr-Sk Cooperation: Optimal design and control of processes
- Grant scheme:
- APVV SK-FR
- Project type:
- Project duration (start):
- Project duration (end):
- Principal investigator:
- Radoslav Paulen
- Miroslav Fikar, Martin Mojto, Carlos E. Valero
- Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, Faculty of Chemical and Food Technology, Department of Inform. Eng. and Process Control (R. Paulen, M. Fikar, C. Valero, M. Mojto)
- Institut National Polytechnique de Lorraine (INPL) - Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Industries Chimiques (ENSIC) (M. A. Latifi, F. Lesage, Alexis Courtais, Fatima Mtamoros Marin)
The goal of this project is to enhance the cooperation of
scientists who share common research interests in the development and
application of advanced algorithms for design and control algorithms for
dynamic systems in order to achieve greater energy- and material
efficiency as well as safety of chemical production sites. The research
team consists of students and professors with backgrounds in mathematics, process control and engineering. The scientific goals of
the cooperation are to develop methodologies for shape optimization of
production plants, effective parameter and state estimation of nonlinear
dynamic systems, and techniques of optimal control. Software
implementations will be delivered as a part of this project. Moreover,
this project aims at a demonstration of the developed tools by applying
them to laboratory chemical process systems, membrane filtration system
and distillation column.
- M. Fikar – M. Furka – M. Horváthová – K. Kiš – M. Mojto: Dynamic Optimisation Toolbox dynopt 5.0. Editor(s): R. Paulen and M. Fikar, In Proceedings of the 23rd International Conference on Process Control, IEEE, Slovak University of Technology, pp. 296–301, 2021.
- M. Mateáš – R. Paulen: Optimal Experiments via Sequential and Two-stage Designs. Editor(s): R. Paulen, M. Fikar and J. Oravec, In Proceedings of the 23rd International Conference on Process Control - Summaries Volume, Slovak Chemical Library, Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, Radlinského 9, SK812-37, Bratislava, Slovakia, pp. 47–47, 2021.
- M. Mojto – K. Ľubušký – M. Fikar – R. Paulen: Data Treatment of Industrial Measurements: From Online to Inferential Sensors. Editor(s): R. Paulen, M. Fikar and J. Oravec, In Proceedings of the 23rd International Conference on Process Control - Summaries Volume, Slovak Chemical Library, Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, Radlinského 9, SK812-37, Bratislava, Slovakia, pp. 52–53, 2021.
- M. Mojto – K. Ľubušký – M. Fikar – R. Paulen: Data-based Industrial Soft-sensor Design via Optimal Subset Selection. Editor(s): Metin Türkay, Rafiqul Gani, In 31st European Symposium on Computer Aided Process Engineering, Elsevier, vol. 31, pp. 1247–1252, 2021.
- M. Mojto – K. Ľubušký – M. Fikar – R. Paulen: Data-based design of inferential sensors for petrochemical industry. Computers & Chemical Engineering, vol. 153, pp. 107437, 2021.
Responsibility for content: doc. Ing. Radoslav Paulen, PhD.
Last update: 19.03.2020 10:27