We participated at IFAC World Congress (August 25-29, Cape Town, South Africa). The institute was presented with five contributions:
- Holaza, J. – Takács, B. – Kvasnica, M.: Verification of Performance Bounds for A-Posteriori Quantized Explicit MPC Feedback Laws.
- Jelemenský, M. – Paulen, R. – Fikar, M. – Kovacs, Z.: Time-optimal Diafiltration in the Presence of Membrane Fouling.
- Kalúz, M. – Čirka, Ľ. – Valo, R. – Fikar, M.: ArPi Lab: A Low-cost Remote Laboratory for Control Education.
- Klaučo, M. – Drgoňa, J. – Kvasnica, M. – Di Cairano, S.: Building Temperature Control by Simple MPC-like Feedback Laws Learned from Closed-Loop Data.
- Števek, J. – Kvasnica, M. – Fikar, M. – Vrbický, A.: An Application of Multi-parametric Programming in Integrated Circuit Automation (Slotting Problem).