- Course unit code:
- Course unit title:
- Financial Management
- Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:
- lecture – 1 hour weekly (on-site method)
seminar – 1 hour weekly (on-site method)
- Credits allocated:
- Recommended semester:
- Automation, Information Engineering and Management in Chemistry and Food Industry – bachelor (full-time, attendance method), 6. semester
- Level of study:
- Prerequisites for registration:
- Assesment methods:
- Students have two pre-tests during the semester in which they must obtain at least 20 points. The remaining points obtained in the oral test worth at least 55 points.
- Learning outcomes of the course unit:
- The student will acquire knowledge in the field of financial management of enterprise, funding for the enterprise and the controlingu in the enterprise. To determine the centre of gravity in the area of financial analysis of the enterprise, knows where it can work with statistical methods, which uses financial analysis.
- Course contents:
- Financial policy and financial management. Financial needs and financial resources of the enterprise. The structure of the financial resources of the enterprise. Financial analysis-analysis of the financial situation of an undertaking. Controlling enterprise-enterprise controlling segments. The determination of the value of the company. The application of the financial management in the corporate practice.
- Recommended or required reading:
- BONDAREVA, I. – ZATROCHOVÁ, M. – OLEJNÍK, P. et al. Podnikové financie zbierka príkladov. Bratislava: Vydavateľstvo STU, 2010. 117 s. ISBN 978-80-227-3281-9.
- MAJERNÍK, M. – ZATROCHOVÁ, M. – MAJERNÍK, Š. et al. Finančné riadenie podniku. Bratislava: Statis Bratislava, 2011. 124 s. ISBN 978-80-85659-67-2.
- LIPSON, M. Financial Management. University of Virginia and Raghavendra Rau: Cambidge, 2013. ISSN 1755-053X.
- Language of instruction:
- Slovak, English
- Assessed students in total:
A 100 %
B 0 %
C 0 %
D 0 %
E 0 %
FX 0 %
- Course supervisor:
- doc. Ing. Monika Zatrochová, PhD.
- Last modification:
- 19. 9. 2019
Department of Management