- Department of Information Engineering and Process Control (DIEPC)
- NB 647
- +421 259 325 349
From 01.10.2020 To 31.12.2020
Article in conference proceedings
- C. E. Valero – M. Villanueva – B. Houska – R. Paulen: Set-Based State Estimation: A Polytopic Approach (in ). In Preprints of the 21st IFAC World Congress (Virtual), Berlin, Germany, July 12-17, 2020, vol. 21, pp. 11428–11433, 2020.
- C. E. Valero – R. Paulen: Set-Theoretic State Estimation for Multi-output Systems using Block and Sequential Approaches. Editor(s): M. Fikar and M. Kvasnica, In Proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on Process Control, Slovak Chemical Library, Štrbské Pleso, Slovakia, pp. 268–273, 2019.
- C. E. Valero – R. Paulen: Effective Recursive Set-membership State Estimation for Robust Linear MPC. In 12th IFAC Symposium on Dynamics and Control of Process Systems, including Biosystems DYCOPS 2019, Elsevier, pp. 486–491, 2019.
- C. E. Valero: Set-Membership State Estimation. 2020.