- Project number:
- Title of the project:
- Heart-Disease Diagnostic in Real Time with Neural Networks
- Grant scheme:
- Grant Scheme of the STU in Bratislava for Teams of Young researchers
- Project type:
- Other projects
- Project duration (start):
- Project duration (end):
- Principal investigator for FCFT:
- Martin Klaučo
- Peter Bakaráč
The presented project's main scientific goal is to create a new type of affordable biometric monitoring device for immediate detection of heart disease, called ECG-Holter. The device's task will be to continuously monitor biometric signals on the human body, which will be evaluated in real-time. The evaluation of these signals will be performed using the designed optimal neural network, which will take place directly on the ECG-Holter.
- P. Bakaráč – M. Klaučo – J. Oravec – M. Furka: Microcontroller platform with embedded dynamic process (in Slovak). 2020.
Responsibility for content: Ing. MSc. Martin Klaučo, PhD.
Last update: 30.06.2020 9:45