- Project number:
- Twinning 101079342
- Title of the project:
- Fostering Opportunities Towards Slovak Excellence in Advanced Control for Smart Industries
- Grant scheme:
- Project type:
- European Projects
- Project duration (start):
- Project duration (end):
- Project coordinator:
- Miroslav Fikar
- Deputy investigator:
- Radoslav Paulen
- Tereza Ábelová, Peter Bakaráč, Ľuboš Čirka, Diana Dzurková, Rastislav Fáber, Kristína Fedorová, Matúš Furka, Lenka Galčíková, Juraj Holaza, Michaela Horváthová, Martin Kalúz, Karol Kiš, Martin Klaučo, Roman Kohút, Michal Kvasnica, Martin Mojto, Juraj Oravec, Erika Pavlovičová, Carlos E. Valero, Richard Valo, Marek Wadinger
The project aims at increasing the research and academic prospects of Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, Slovakia (STUBA) and at initiating the evolution of STUBA into a modern, reputed excellent institution that performs high-quality research in advanced automatic control, educates top-quality scholars and industrial practitioners, and is successful in active dissemination and exploitation of its research and innovation efforts. For this purpose, STUBA teams up with two renowned research groups in automatic control from RU Bochum, Germany (RUB) and Pisa University, Italy (UNIPI). The specific goals of the action are to reinforce the collaboration with the two research groups from Western Europe, to intensify research in advanced automatic control, to open up new collaboration channels through academic and industrial networking, to train excellent young/senior researchers and project managers, and to effectively disseminate and exploit the research results of STUBA. The unique features of the project are:
- Adoption/amendment of internal research project-related rules and procedures and develop project management toolbox,
- Research efforts aiming at the continued creation of high-quality research results and software tools,
- Establishment of a series of guest scientific and academic lectures,
- Exchanges and training of project managers and research (junior and senior) personnel,
- Organisation of conferences and invited sessions, seminars with industry, and annual summer schools,
- Preparation and implementation of a new PhD curriculum at STUBA,
- Establishment of an academic-industrial research and innovation cluster.
Project own page: https://frontseat.stuba.sk
Cordis web page of he project: https://cordis.europa.eu/project/id/101079342
- R. Fáber – R. Valo – M. Roman – R. Paulen: Towards Temperature Monitoring in Long-Term Grain Storage. In 2022 Cybernetics & Informatics (K&I), 2022.
- M. Mojto – K. Ľubušký – M. Fikar – R. Paulen: Multi-Model Soft-Sensor Design for a Depropanizer Distillation Column. In Advanced Process Modelling Forum 18-19 October 2022, 2022.
Responsibility for content: prof. Ing. Miroslav Fikar, DrSc.
Last update: 18.01.2022 18:43