- Project number:
- Erasmus+ 2020-TH
- Title of the project:
- KA107 - Mobility of students and university employees between program countries and partner countries (STU - Thailand)
- Grant scheme:
- Project type:
- European Projects
- Project duration (start):
- Project duration (end):
- Principal investigator for FCFT:
- Radoslav Paulen
The goal of the project is to mutually reinforce teaching and research activities between the partners STU and Chulalongkorn University (Bangkok, Thailand) in the area of chemical engineering and process control. This goal will be reached by student, research, and academic mobilities that will result in development of research potential of partners and in an increase of students' and employees' qualification.
Chulalongkorn University (CU) is the best thai technical university in the long term. Its history counts more than 100 years. During this time, CU made it to be among the top 50 universities in Asia. It is ranked at 247th place in QS University Rankings. CU is comprised of 20 faculties
and 23 research institutes. It employs around 8,000 employees and
provides teaching courses to around 37,000 students (25,000 at BSc.
level, 10,500 at MSc. level, and 1,500 PhD. level).
It is planned to
- student mobilities: three-month stays (6 from CU to STU, 3
from STU to CU),
- mobilities of young researchers: three-month stays (2
from CU to STU, 1 from STU to CU),
- teaching mobilities: stay up to 10
days (4 from CU to STU, 2 from STU to CU).
Responsibility for content: doc. Ing. Radoslav Paulen, PhD.
Last update: 19.03.2020 21:26