On May 23, 2022, a workshop will be held in room A601 in cooperation with RU Bochum within the project Embedded Optimal Control supported by the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation. The workshop is open to all participants.
- 10:00 - 10:15 Welcome (M. Fikar)
- 10:15 - 10:30 AvH-Project Embedded Optimal Control: introduction, goals (M. Fikar)
- 10:30 - 11:00 R. Mitze, Active set enumeration for symmetric constrained linear-quadratic optimal control problems (with M. Mönnigmann)
- 11:00 - 11:15 Coffee break
- 11:15 - 11:45 R. Dyrska, Simplified Nonlinear Programs for NMPC Based on Active Set Construction (with M. Mönnigmann)
- 12:00 - 13:30 joint lunch break; faculty canteen
- 13:30 - 14:00 M. Klauco, Real-Time Tunable Approximated Explicit MPC (with J. Oravec)
- 14:00 - 14:30 M. Fikar, Tuning of MPC controllers using Governors (with M. Klauco)
- 14:30 - 15:00 Achievements of the AvH-Project (M. Mönnigmann, M. Kvasnica)
Youtube links to watch: 10:00-12:00, 13:30-15:00
Responsibility for content: prof. Ing. Miroslav Fikar, DrSc.
Last update: 18.05.2022 13:47